Network Security Protection Measures
Any unauthorized attempt to upload information to this Website or alter the services or related information provided by the Hakka Affairs Council is strictly prohibited and may violate the law. To ensure the security of the website and the ability of website to continue serving all web users, the following security protection measures are adopted by this website:
1. Firewalls have been installed to prevent illegal intrusion, destruction or theft of data and illegal uses of the website to protect user rights and interests.
2. Anti-virus software has been installed to provide users with a safer browsing environment.
3. Regular scans are conducted to identify system vulnerabilities and appropriate defensive security measures are carried out if vulnerabilities are found.
4. Website data is backed up regularly and stored on a backup server.
5. Security and update alerts from operating systems and application providers are automatically received and suitable recommended patches are installed.
Changes to Security Policy
In order to protect your network security, Hakka Affairs Council reserves the right to change this Security Policy statement as required by technological developments, regulatory changes, or other unforeseen environmental changes. All such changes will be promptly posted on the Tourism Bureau website.